Do you think you’d like to become a member of the Western Miner’s Association? Awesome!
Listed below are some of the core beliefs and values we share and find important when it comes to mining:
• Responsible Mining to 21st Century Standards
• Clean Air – Clean Water
• Reasonable Decisions Made in a Timely Manner
• Strongly Favor Science and Facts over Emotion and “Religions”
• Impact on Western Way of Life Needs to be Considered
• WSMA Lives Here and Cares Deeply for this Land
As a collective, we have over 100 Community, Company and Individual Members including several industries and our board members are knowledgeable and experienced.
Executive Committee: (Not pictured: Executive Secretary, Maria Smuin)